Be Forest - Experience
Be Forest is a company specialised in the design and implementation of programmes to improve people’s health and wellbeing. These experiences are based on the practice of Forest Bathing.
What is Forest Bathing? Forest Bathing is a Japanese practice, developed in the eighties and currently part of their national health programme.
How are they done? During a quiet walk in a forest, relaxation techniques are used to decelerate the body and mind to facilitate the connection with nature through the senses to obtain multiple benefits.
In recent years, several studies have been carried out that scientifically prove the impact that these practices have on our mental and physical health.
Enjoy the forests of Andorra with a Forest Bathing and you will obtain many benefits, among which we highlight:
- Stress reduction
- Balancing blood pressure
- Strengthening of the immune system
- Improved attention and creativity
- Helps to work on emotional education
- Improving sleep cycles
Let yourself be surprised by what nature can give you, live a holiday full of wellbeing!
- Easy level route
- Schedule: 10 am or 6 pm
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Sports shoes, sun hat, waterproof and water
- Activity designed for people over 14 years old
- Price: 35 euros per person
- What if it rains? Don´t worry, it’s part of the experience! However, in the event of a heavy rainstorm, the activity can be rescheduled.
Price per person