Be Forest - Family
Doing an activity in the middle of nature with your family or partner does not require a big expedition. If you are not used to walking in the mountains, this will not be an impediment, since Forest Bathing is an opportunity to enjoy nature through a quiet walk, without big climbs and in environments of great forest wealth.
What is Forest Bathing? Forest Bathing is a Japanese practice developed in the eighties and is currently part of their national health program.
How is it done? Through a guided experience, activities will be proposed to focus on connecting with the environment, improving communication between participants in order to strengthen ties and have a special memory of your vacation away from screens, technologies and daily routines.
Enjoy the forests of Andorra with Forest Bathing and get many benefits, among which we highlight:
- Stress reduction
- Balancing blood pressure
- Strengthening of the immune system
- Improve attention and creativity
- Helps to work on emotional education
- Improve sleep cycles
Let yourself be surprised with what nature can generate in your loved ones.
- Easy level route
- Schedule: 10 am or 6 pm
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Requires sports shoes, sun hat, raincoat and wáter.
- Price: 35 euros per person (over 14 years old), children 15 euros (between 4 and 13 years old), 0-3 years old free.