ADULT STEM CELL BANKfrom
The stem cells in our body age over the years. Storing them at the right time and freezing them for future use is the object of a cell bank. The patient’s stem cells are obtained from a small liposuction of the patient’s abdominal fat. Once they have been collected, they are purified and prepared for cryopreservation at -190 ºC. This low-temperature conservation stops their ageing process and stores them in the best possible condition in case they are ever needed. If the cells are needed, Celular Clinic has the treatment ready in 24 hours.
* Pre-operative tests can be done and presented by the patient, excluding them from the price of the treatment and reducing the number of overnight stays in Andorra.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
The Celular Clinic cell bank in Andorra is recommended for anyone between 20 and 60 years old who wants to preventively preserve their own stem cells. Particularly suitable for athletes or people that suffer joint deterioration problems due to sport.
PRICE AND DESCRIPTION OF THE SERVICES INCLUDED
The cost of the stem cell bank is €4.500.
- Online consultation prior to traveling to Andorra
- Transfer from the hotel to Celular Clinic
- Preliminary consultation
- Pre-operative tests*
- Admission to Celular Clinic for extraction in operating room under sedation
- Sample processing in laboratory
- Delivery of report
- Storage of cells during one year
The price of the treatment does not include travel expenses to Andorra.